Saturday, May 13, 2017

Job Hunt - Part 3

Job Hunt - Part 3

The man that had just appeared from behind the bus stop drew a knife. He probably wasn't the owner of the motel after all. I looked at him with big eyes.
  "Please, put that away ... "
  "You get on your knees."


Job Hunt - Part 3


With my experience in the streets, I knew it was safest not to argue with these types. I got down and watched with disgust as he opened his zippers. As long as he had the knife I just hoped that he at least had had the sanity to wash his cock in the morning.

Job Hunt - Part 3

He hadn't. Disgusted with the smell I sucked it off without much inspiration. I suppose that's what you get when you threaten me with a knife. I've had better jobs. He pulled me up by my hair and tore off my coat. I suppose he was kind of surprised to find I was wearing nothing underneath, but surely the surprise didn't pacify him. He shoved his fat cock up me.


Panicked, I Tried to struggle, but then I recomposed. I would wait till he came and then use his moment of release to try grab his knife. If he got calm afterwards, it might be safest just to let him walk off again.

Job Hunt - Part 3

He worked me against the ground roughly and had his way with me. In the end I got so dirty I decided I would have to end my job hunt for now and go home first. 

The job market in Second Life really sucks ...

No comments:

Post a Comment