Friday, December 16, 2016

Street whores in the snow

Street whores in the snow.
And you don't know where they come from,
And you don't know where they blow ...

Street Whores in the Snow

Well, I do. Actually, just around the corner where the picture is taken from there is an alley, named Bordello Alley, which is a very suitable place for a blowjob. But that is all a besides.
We had a debate yesterday about the weather. We should have snow, Gancao said. She had already covered her own pavement with a Christmassy snow layer (Yes, I know what you are thinking, it is not cum, certainly no cocaïne, trust me). There was a Christmas tree and she was wearing a nice and warm sexy green and red holidays outfit.
Stephanie said she hated snow. All I could do is just think about spring. I don't really care for the holidays either. Unless I can see it as some kind of commercial scheme to entertain my married (and unmarried) men. And the ones who aren't men, of course.


Whotter was just looking at me all the time. I was never sure if he liked the layer of snow Gancao applied to the entire street, if he disliked it, or if he was just begging for fish, as usual.

The fun didn't last long, soon enough Roxie found out she also had snow inside her new house (She already left the bordello alley one for a house that became vacant at the other side of the alley) and we all concluded the owners of the place would not like it that way either. So, Gancao cleaned up again.

Gancao in her Christmas cap

No comments:

Post a Comment