Tuesday, July 14, 2015

A double job interview

I got into a chat with Jumpman Lane last night. Jumpman, who carries the self-given nickname 'The King of SL', is quite the character. He owns Slut Magazine and a couple of other things. Lots of people hate him of course, since he tends to make a bit of a pompous impression and creates lots of drama around his person, but I think it is rather a fun act. It kind of amplifies the stuff people are doing in Secondlife anyways.


He mentioned he had a job opening for a blogger, so I decided I should go on an interview with him. It turned out he was already conducting an interview for another position: a maid. Being a decent multitasker, I didn't mind of course, so I joined in. I don't think I have to tell how a job interview with Jumpman Lane goes. And I don't think I have to tell I might have encouraged him a little...



The other interviewee was Be, co-owner of Busted Magazine, so not a random pick for a maid either. I must say it was an amusing interview, it will be interesting to blog for Jumpman and his new project.


No comments:

Post a Comment